Questions To Ask The Engagement & Wedding Photographer
Today's Photographer Is Very Different Than Those For Your Mothers' Wedding Day - Their skills and camera results are amazing, and you will find great photographers working full time or part time in the business.
Many of the photographers today can do a variety of services:
- Video Services
- Photo Booths
- Unique Photo Books
- Online Selection of Proofs For The Entire Family
- Wedding Album Apps for your smart phone
- Boudior Photos
- Destination Weddings - knowledge of the region
- Destination Engagement - knowledge of the region
- Photo Enhancements with knowledge of Photo Shop
- No Flash photos
- Create an APP of your wedding celebration
- Black and White, Sepia, Tinted, Color and Oil Painted & Metal renditions of your photographs.
- Do they have a qualified backup photographer - in case of an emergency?
- What price packages they have to offer? Time allowed in each of the packages?
- How many cameras do you bring to a shoot?
- Have they photographed at your venue before?
- Do they bring an assistant to the wedding?
- Will there be photos as the brides and bridesmaids dress?
- Select From a LIST of popular poses and REQUEST specific poses of family/friends.
- How long before you can view the proofs?
- ASK That a contract be filled out, with deposit, correct addresses of the locations, and payments outlined?
- Do they require food or a box lunch and break table at the reception?