Interview Questions For The Party Rental & Linen Services
Party Rentals may include everything from Tents to Serving Spoons.
Rental fee bills can sometimes be more expensive than the catering food service, so use some wisdom here. Your personal taste is important in shaping up your colors and gaining your style/theme for the wedding. You will want a company with:
Quality References - from individuals and from companies they have worked with.
- Newest Styles and Trends - in linens, tableware, serving items and tents.
- A Work Team - to assist in the selection, delivery and often set-up and break-down/returns.
- Budget Minded Attitudes - their sales giving guidance toward items that fit your budget..
- Well maintained products.Even the slightest tare or stain can bring down the look of your wedding and reception. You want high standards.
- Many full service caterers will handle the party rentals and often have many items in their storage. Their rentals may or may not be the most economical. They are kept for convenience and to gain more income from a client. Other caterers can order them for you at their professional discount saving you money. Get clarity on this subject from your caterer.
- This is one area where you may fall in love with a specific design, but the cost factor is prohibitive and you require a lower priced alternative.
- Round Tables for ten make it impossible to talk to one another - tables for eight work well.
- Planning for a tent - requires a diagram of the irrigation system.
- Clarify addresses and dates - some items may need to be delivered to the ceremony and some to the reception address.