Great TIPS On Attending Bridal Shows
From San Francisco Bay Area Bridal Shows & Hawaii ... to New York Bridal Shows.
1. Go with your camera and smart phone to record ideas you like.
2. Best to attend a show in the same region you plan to be married to access costs.
3. Bring a friend(s) family and the groom to gain information.
4. Shape up your budget by asking costs for various packages offered.
5. Wear low heels and comfortable shoes.
6. Bring a fold-up shopping bag in your purse - in case the show producer does not have one. You really need something to carry the brochures and cards in.
7. Create labels to quickly stick on the booth entry drawings. Should have your name, approx. wedding date, e-mail and phone number.
8. Be certain to fill out the booth drawings with your sticker - you might win something that can really off-set your budget and gain a great professional service.
9. Always ask at the registration, if you must be present to win the prizes. When do they announce these.
10. Register ahead on line at the bridal show website ... when this is possible.
11. No question is a stupid question. Always ask what you are concerned about.
12. Some wedding services will hold to their bridal show price - if you set the appointment while you are at their booth.
13. When you go to the interview appointments take our set of questions to interview the service. You will find guideline questions that help you form your decision on whom to hire.
Find them on this page of WeddingLinks.co