Interview Questions For the Jeweler - Engagement & Wedding Rings
Finding the right jeweler where you select your engagement and wedding rings may be a little different than a few years ago.
There are several elements to consider prior to finding a quality jeweler. Store history, years in business, look for "complaints against" on Google and gain referrals from a friend. BELOW are part of the questions that all add up to finding a "good business reputation". They are all part of your beginning to build trust with your jeweler.
What Do They Cost? Prices range from $200 for a zircon to $10,000 and beyond. Take a good look at your earnings and your budget. If planning a wedding - attempt to pay off the rings prior to making deposits on your wedding day celebration. Buy what you can afford.
Ask Your Intended What She Would Like:
Diamonds come in different shapes, quality of stone and set in different metals.
Preferred styles - review some websites or the videos on the right ... to see what you like.
- Preference to metals - white or yellow gold or rose gold, platinum, silver, colbalt, titanium, stainless steel, tungsten or palladium. Each look best against specific skin tones or set off a diamond well. Some work great for engraving. Some people have metal allergies.
- Do you want an individually styled ring by a craftsman?
- Do you want a vintage style, modern, stones, no stones, matching set of his & her rings?
- Some brides to be do not like two rings - they may just want one on their hand.
You want to look for jewelers:
- With ten or more years in business.
- Repair Services, diamond cutting, great selection for various price points and sometimes a layaway plan or payment plan, top reputation and longevity in the business.
- Preview their recent reviews
- If interested in a specific style makers, Search The Web To Find A Local Jeweler that carries a specific stone or jewelry maker like: Hearts on Fire, Helzberg, Tacori, Verraigo, Ritani
I could write three thousand more words about rings, but the videos above - on the right will give you great insight and knowledge prior to your shopping. Best Wishes